If you want to get a feel for how much I liked a book or what I felt about it, I would highly recommend reading the entire review. However, here is a small summary of approximately what my star ratings will indicate.
- 5/5 stars- I absolutely loved this book, it was one of my favorites. I highly recommend it.
- 4/5 stars- I really enjoyed this book, it may have been a favorite. I highly recommend it for fans of the genre or those interested in the concept.
- 3/5 stars- I liked this book, but it was not a favorite. I recommend it for fans of the author or genre.
- 2/5 stars- I did not enjoy this book, but there were a few good aspects. I would recommend looking into this book further before purchasing a copy.
- 1/5 stars- I did not like this book or I did not finish this book. I do not recommend this book.
If you are an author or publisher interested in having me review your book, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also please be sure to review the guidelines below.
- I write honest reviews for all books that I read and I may post a negative review.
- I will try to read each book in a timely manner, please let me know if there is a specific date you would like the review posted.
- The genres that I primarily read are young adult (ya fantasy, ya contemporary, etc.) and some middle grade.
- I prefer to receive hard copies or kindle formats of books.
- If the book includes a lot of adult content, I will not be interested.