My name is Julia, and I am an 18 year old reader in the US! My pronouns are she/her. I also identify as a lesbian and I love reading books with f/f romance. I love reading YA, but I also read some middle grade and new adult. I read mostly fantasy, but I do love a good contemporary from time to time. I called my blog Stormy Reads because I believe there is nothing better than curling up under a warm blanket with a good book while its storming outside. I would love for you to stick around by entering your email on the side! I promise I’m nice (most of the time). It would also mean the world to me if you would check out my bookstagram @jules.reads.books on instagram. If you want to see what I think about all the books I read (even the ones I don’t review) be friends with me on Goodreads by clicking my profile on the side or finding me there @jules_reads_books.
Some fun facts about me:
- I am a high school student currently undergoing the stressful process of college applications
- I fence on the varsity team at my high school and I also figure skate competitively
- I am obsessed with skincare and am constantly updating my routine
- I probably watch booktube more than I read. Some of my favorite booktubers are: emmmabooks, bookswithchloe, and nayareadsandsmiles.
In order for you to get a better idea of what I like to read, here are some of my favorite books:
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan
- The Diviners by Libba Bray
- Simon vs the Homosapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
- The Dark Artifices by Cassandra Clare
- The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Braken
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han
- I’ll Give you the Sun by Jandy Nelson
- Renegades by Marissa Meyer
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufmann and Jay Kristoff
- These Violent Delights by Chloe Gong
If you want to know more of my favorite books click here to visit my favorites shelf on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/review/list/52392411?shelf=favorites
So that’s all from me for now! I hope you’ll add your email and stick around!